Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Disable Laptop's TouchPad while typing

I know its sad on my part but I have recently started using a Laptop. Its sad because I think its too late in my life that I have a laptop. Well, after I started using my Laptop the most annoying thing about it is its TouchPad which keeps messing when I type. Whenever I start typing, my hand accidentally brushes the touch pad and the cursor position changes to some other place on the window.

TouchFreeze is simple utility for Windows NT/2000/XP that solves this problem. It automatically disables touchpad while you are typing text. TouchFreeze also comes for Linux users.

It is a tiny utility which starts with Windows automatically and sits silently in the System Tray. It disables the TouchPad whenever you start typing and enables it as soon as you stop typing.

Download TouchFreeze for free depending on your OS
Windows
Linux

0 comments: